The latest release of ADAREORG (v3.05e) is now available, if you are an existing customer and haven’t received this release please email us at support (at) ccasoftware.com.au.
ADAREORG V3.05e has been introduced to provide explicit support for ADABAS 8.4.1. At this time it does not provide support for the TZ (time zone) sub-parameter for date and time fields. It consolidates all previous fixes and includes improved support for G and W type fields.
A new feature has been added the ADAREORG MODE parameter [MODE CONT]. This allows ADAREORG to collect errors reported by ADADEC and saves them in a file with DDNAME=DDFAILX. No LRECL or BLKSIZE need (nor should) be specified for DDFAILX. If MODE is not supplied, ADAREORG will simply terminate as usual, upon receiving faulty input
New Features Supported and Updates:
- Support for TZ fields.
- Fix for spanned records.
- An NC field directly following a PE group no longer causes a bad parm card error
- Clean up of abend when required DDADA03 is missing
- Add support for ADABAS 8.4.2
- Add VERBOSE parameter, add version to “not licenced” message, and update codeword processing
- Fix for multiple FDT records & elimination of EXIT card.
- Support for ADABAS 8.3x basic features
- Implements DDFAILX DDNAME & MODE CONTINUE control parameter
- Ignore counts after PE/MU entries in DDWAN cards
- Add support for lower case field names
- Implement support for MUPEX parameter in ADAREORG parms